WEEK 6 AND FINAL WEEK OF THIS STRENGTH CYCLE!! IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS…DO SO. MIKEBURGENER@MAC.COM I KNOW I WRITE THIS STUFF 1 WEEK AT A TIME AND RARELY GO BACK TO SEE YOUR QUESTIONS. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK. ALL MOVEMENTS ARE STRICT. ALL MOVEMENTS ARE BASED ON YOUR 1 RM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 1RM, THEN DO PERCEIVED EXERTION. 8 IS APP. 80% ETC. THE SNATCH AND CLEAN DEADLIFT ARE BASED ON YOUR 1 RM OF SNATCH AND CLEAN. HOPE THIS HELPS.
- back squat: set of 10@70%, set of 8@75%, set of 6@80%, set of 4@85%, set of 3@88%, set of 2@91%
- bench press:set of 10@70%, set of 8@75%, set of 6@80%, set of 4@85% set of 3 at 88%, set of 2 at 91%
- clean tempo deadlifts: 3sets×2reps at 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90% take 10 sec to get up and 10 sec to get down. hitting all the positions. 1″ from floor, 1″below knee, 1″above knee, mid thigh, scoop (down position), stand. now back down
- strict pull ups x 50 reps total.
- sit ups using weight behind head x 100 total